Saturday 14 April 2012

NARS Tinted Moisturizer Review!


Hi everyone! 

So I finally purchased the new NARS Tinted Moisturizer and I'm super excited to share with you my thoughts on it! I've had about a week to test it out and I feel like now I can write a full review. And if you want to see me ramble on then check out my video review here.






Packaging: comes in a lightweight plastic tube so easy to dispense the right amount of product, and perfectly fits in your handbag. 
Formula: very hydrating, skin feels soft and comfortable all day.
Texture: lightweight, breathable and silky smooth on application.
Coverage: medium for a tinted moisturizer, easy to build up or mix in a little moisturizer for a sheer finish, gives a natural dewy finish, but if set with powder can stay matte throughout the entire day.
Skin Type: suitable for all, especially for oily/combination due to mattifying qualities.
Colour/Shade: not too many choices, some big gaps between shades, but easy to blend due to the sheerness of the formula.
Application: non-sticky, easy to blend, but do need quite a lot of product.
Propertiesoil free, paraben free, non-comedogenic, SPF 30, contains mineral rich seawater.

So overall I'm pretty impressed with this new NARS release. It has definitely taken the spot of my Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer and that's saying something! So be sure to check it out and get a sample from your local department store. And if you already have it then tell me what you think!

Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment