Sunday 10 June 2012

May Glossybox Review + 1 Year Anniversary!



Hi everyone! 

It's the 1 year anniversary of Glossybox, so this month everyone received 6 products instead of 5. How lovely is that!

Order your box now and get 15% off by clicking here and entering my code  AFFJUNE15OFF  at the checkout

Click here for my video review


This first product by Uniq One has done wonders for my hair! It has 10 treatments all in one and basically gives your hair everything it needs. My hair felt super soft and healthy afterwards, so I really recommend this to you guys! I haven't actually used the Noble Isle shower gel but it looks very luxurious and smells gorgeous. So I can't wait to try it!

This Weleda product is a mystery, as I have no idea what it is. There isn't a single word of English on either the box or the tube! Tell me if you guys know what this is, because I absolutely love this brand but I don't know how to use this product! 

These Let's Go lashes were really lovely to use. The shape really opened up my eyes and looked surprisingly natural. So I will be buying me some more of these!


 This little mirror was actually the anniversary gift from Glossybox and I was happy to receive it! I always seem to be losing these type of compact mirrors, and this one is very small and lightweight, making it perfect for your handbag.


And finally the May box came with 2 perfume samples both from Lolita Lempicka. The one on the right smells a bit like Diet Coke to me, which is a little strange but it's still a nice smell. And then L'Eau en Blanc has notes of cherry, violets and vanilla, which I absolutely adore! I need to stop myself from buying the full size, as I have way too many perfumes already!


 Tell me what you guys think of the May Glossybox. Are you impressed with the products?

xoxo
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Don't know if you've figured this out yet, but the weleda product is a wild rose smoothing night creme! Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? Everyone's telling me different things haha!

    ReplyDelete