Monday 13 January 2014

Beauty Haul / Christmas Shopping & Presents!!


Here are some of my favourite beauty things I received for Christmas or bought myself over the holiday season. I can't wait to try all of them out and tell you guys what I think. Would you like to see a review on any of these products? Let me know!!


Check out Space NK to purchase these products

I received a few Laura Mercier Body products which smell absolutely divine. If you've tried any of her ranges before then you will know exactly what I'm talking about! Here I have the Ambre Vanille Scrub and the Almond Coconut Milk Souffle Body Creme. I also got the Almond Coconut Milk Hand Creme, which is a small handy size for my handbag.

Of course I bought some more of my favourite Whitening Lightning Pens. I feel like I'm always talking about them, but that's because they are truly amazing and I see great results straight away. I ordered the Super Booster Pen and the Zero White Whitening Pen which is great for sensitive teeth. They also do the Brow Bar To Go; it has 2 natural shades plus a gel to set your eyebrows. I can't wait to try this out! (Get 70% Off your order with code  ANNA6BELLE70  or buy and 2 pens for just $29 with code  Cheer)

I was happy to get my favourite cleanser of all time as I'm currently running out; I'm talking about the Eve Lom Balm Cleanser of course! It's my holy grail product and I can't praise it enough! Would you guys like to see a review?

I've been waiting for ages to try the REN Moroccan Rose Otto Ultra-Moisture Body Oil. I finally have it and I can't get enough! It hydrates my skin without leaving any residue, plus it has a gentle rose fragrance which I love. 

The Caudalie Hand And Nail Cream was also a lovely present. It's super nourishing as well as full of anti-oxidants; its cute size makes it perfect for travelling. Then I also have a few candles; the Diptyque Gardenia and Shimmering Spice from Space NK. Both of them have great strong smells that fill the whole room when burning.

What did you get for Christmas? Have you tried any of the above mentioned products?

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment