Wednesday 1 January 2014

Products I've Used Up / Hits & Misses / Empties 2013!!


Here are my empties for the month of December! I haven't done a post like this for ages so there's loads of products to show you. Keep on reading to find out more...

Buy these products at Feelunique

I finally finished my Eve Lom Cleansing Balm. It was a huge 100ml pot so you can imagine how long it lasted; it's a very rich texture so you only need a pea sized amount to cleanse your face. I already bought another one of these; it's my absolute favourite and I would truly be lost without it. Do you guys want to see a review on this amazing cleanser? Once you try it you will be hooked!

It also took me a while to finish the Eve Lom Intense Hydration Serum. Its main ingredient is hylaronic acid, so it's incredibly light yet hydrating. If you suffer from dry or dehydrated skin then I would highly recommend this serum. I used it every morning underneath my moisturizer, and it kept my skin soft, plump and hydrated throughout the day. It's a little pricey but it's definitely worth it!

I also ran out of the MaxFactor Wild Mega Volume Mascara, and oh how sad that makes me feel! It's one of my all time favourite mascaras and I am definitely buying another one. It gives tons of volume and length to my lashes without going clumpy or crumbling under my eyes. If you're a fan of big and bold eyelashes then this mascara will definitely be for you!

My Super Booster Pen from Whitening Lightning also ran out. I just ordered another one so it's all good! At the moment I'm using their Zero White Whitening Pen which is an all natural version and it's even suitable for pregnant women. But this Super Booster Pen gave me instant results and my teeth were whiter from the first use. I used it every day for a few weeks and now I just top up every 4-5 days and it's enough to keep my teeth pearly white. Check out these pens if you haven't already! I can't recommend them enough! Use my discount ANNA6BELLE70  for 70% off their whole website or get any 2 Whitening Pens for just $29 with code  Cheer

I also finished a few of my daily essentials. First is the Garnier Fresh Essentials Refreshing Cleansing Lotion. I know I talk about this product all the time but it's just so good! I always use it as my 2nd step cleanser and it leaves my skin squeeky clean without feeling tight or uncomfortable. And then I also ran out of my Garnier Soft Essentials Cleansing Wipes. I love how they smell, plus they do an amazing job at removing all my makeup. Both of these Garnier products are super affordable and I would highly recommend them if you're on the lookout for some basic skincare essentials.

Moving on to something that I was not impressed with, I have the Nivea Express Hydration Hand Lotion. What went wrong there? Well it completely dried out my hands which is ironic since it's specifically designed for dry hands. I'm not sure why that happened and it's possible that I was using something else at that time. Either way I will not be purchasing this hand creme again.

Next up I have The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter. Have you tried this one? It smells divine! This one was for normal skin so it wasn't too greasy but it still gave my skin enough hydration. I'm a fan of all their body butters so I will definitely be buying more! 

My last product is the Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream. If you're a fan of natural products and you're looking for a rich daily moisturizer then this one would be prefect for you. My skin used to be dry/combination and now it's normal and all balanced out thanks to this amazing cream. Give it a go and I'm sure you will fall in love! I did a whole video on this moisturizer as well as the Rose Balancing Mist, so check it out here.

What are your empties this month? Have you tried any of the mentioned products?

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment