Sunday 20 October 2013

Review: L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation


                  

So here's the highly requested review on the new L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation. I've been a little obsessed with it recently to be honest! It works so well for everyday without looking cakey or too obvious on the skin. You get the most amazing finish with light coverage and a healthy glow to your skin.

Colour: 110 Warm Ivory is a nice yellow toned colour so it goes well with my skintone. I would like it a little bit darker, but unfortunately the next colour up is way too dark. There seems to be a huge gap between shades which is a shame! They changed the naming system as well, so I couldn't get my usual W3.
Finish: Natural/Matte
Texture: Smooth/Liquid texture; it glides on the skin and is very easy to blend.
Coverage: very light; best for those with good skin as it wouldn't cover blemishes/scars very well.
Skin Type: all skin types except for super dry because of the slightly matte finish. Having said that, I didn't have any problems with my combination/dry skin. It didn't cling to any dry patches and my T-Zone wasn't overly oily.
Longevity: It lasts all day on me with a little setting powder. People with normal/dry skin could get away with wearing the foundation on its own.
Application: They suggest using your fingers to apply the foundation, which works great. I also tried a classic foundation brush, a flat top kabuki and a duo-fibre brush with great results.
Scent: Slight alcohol scent but nothing too major, so people with sensitive/irritable skin shouldn't have a problem.
Feel: Non-sticky/breathable. My skin felt comfortable and I felt like I could touch it throughout the day without smudging foundation everywhere.

What do you guys think? Have you tried the new L'Oreal Eau De Teint foundation?

xoxo
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Loving the blog ! Tried this out but for me I personally I do prefer a pump to make application easier, all in all seems like a decent product. Think the no7 beautifully matte is a better suit for my skin.
    Nicky xx

    http://nickykaur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicky! I haven't tried the No7 foundation, is it any good? xx

      Delete