Monday 14 October 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Review


The Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation is one of my favourites for everyday, so I thought I would do a review and tell you guys why I love it so much!

Check out my video review here

Colour: 103 True Ivory is a good match overall but is a little too pink. My skin has a strong yellow undertone though so I doubt most people will have the same issue.
Texture: light mousse texture; feels light on the skin and is easy to blend.
Skin Type: all skin types except oily.
Longevity: lasts all day on me if I set it with a little powder; my skin is dry/combination.
Scent: one of very few foundations that smells nice; fruity/citrusy so nice and refreshing to apply in the morning.
Look: natural/dewy, which is why it's a NO NO for those with oily skin. If your skin is dry then this would hydrate your skin all day.
Coverage: medium to full; easily buildable and doesn't look cakey.
Feel: comfortable/like second skin; not sticky at all even without powder.
Price: £7.99 at Feelunique

Have you tried this foundation? What did you think?

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment